Saturday, September 12, 2009

Last night I made chicken noodle soup and cloverleaf rolls. I really enjoy making homemade bread and rolls. It is a lot of fun as long as I remember to save enough time to let them rise. :) I also used my "cooking for two" cookbook that my parents gave me for Christmas and found a recipe for individual peach cobblers. I made them. They were so cute and quite delicious.

Oh, and I started a second part time job this week. The Dusty Attic (a fabric shop in Fruitland) hired me to work one day a week. I get to work with Mrs. Shelton sometimes!!

After seven hours of sewing and cutting my new table runner is ready to quilt. YAY!! It is all fun stuff left now. Quilting and binding are my two favorite parts. :) Woohoo.

3 comments:

  1. Two Mrs. Shelton's in the fabric shop?!?! Very good.

    Also, I'm glad that your feet are not in this picture. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried really hard to make sure they weren't in the picture just for you and Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't mind the feet. I just wanted to know what that white thing was on your foot.

    It looks good, Faith. Soon you will be able to make all my clothes for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?