Monday, September 07, 2009

I am making a quilt for our bed. Mrs. Shelton gave me two gallon bags of scraps and this is what I have so far. I have actually cut the long strips into 8x8 squares, but didn't take a picture of that step.

First I set out 9 sets of six strips in the order that I wanted them to go. Then I set out all the little strips into how I wanted the boarder to look like.


Jared is sweet to let me use the room as my brainstorming sessions.

A close up of the fabrics.

The last few are the long strips sewn together and waiting to be cut into squares.

...To be continued...

No comments: