Sunday, May 13, 2007

To my dear Mother,

Happy Mother's Day!!

I think you are the very best mother in the entire world. I am so thankful that you are my mom. I love you very much and when I have time this summer, I will give you my present. I have had this great idea in my brain for quite some time, but I never got around to it. So you have a surpirse to look forward to. heh. Don't get your hopes up, it isn't too grand. Anyhow, wishing you the best! I love you very much.

PS. Tell Dad I love my car! I am so glad to have it back and it is so nice to be able to merge smoothly again. :) Oh, and the strawberries are absolutely glorious!! WOW! I love strawberries!

6 comments:

  1. I love you so much. You simply amaze me. Thank you for your kind wishes and I will look forward to my "surprise." Having you home, though, will be the best gift. I am praying, praying, praying. God is faithful. Thank you for attesting to that. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have your car back too. I don't think it merges so smoothly...
    in fact, I'm looking forward to driving the good ol' green BMW again. (:

    But, yes, it was a bit fun to get to have the white around for a while. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not amazing. I'm just living day to day. I forgot who said it, but it is something about just putting one foot in front of the other. That is all I can do. God is faithful and I trust his glorious plans. Even if failing my exams is in that plan. I guess he will be teaching my humility. heh. Love you too.

    Anna, you can take the green car any day. Give me my white car. It is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of the green one... although I never have driven the white one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to drive the white car! haha. It is eight cylinders of smoothness and awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Hermey the elf,who sang a song to the Abomidable Snowman about putting one foot in front of the other("And soon you'll be walking out the front door")-Press on-summer is glorious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?