Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I would like to take a moment and testify to the glory of God. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I haven't been able to study as I wish I could have. In all of my classes I had a low A and I needed a good grade on the final to secure that A. So it was killing me that I couldn't study as much as I needed to, but I prayed for peace and that I would accept whatever God's will was for my finals, whether I aced them or if I failed them. He is in control. Yesterday's final (Vibrations) wasn't that bad and I think I did okay on, maybe not A material, but I am pretty sure I at least got a B, which should be enough for me to be in the top 15% of the class and receive my A.

Well, anyhow, that isn't the main story. The story of God's extreme faithfulness in my life is today's final. I walked into my final today and stared at a 18 page final, mostly written answers. And I chugged away and answered most of the questions well (maybe 80 percent were absolutely correct and the rest were put down any information that sort of makes sense). Well, halfway through the time limit the professor realized that the copy center didn't print four of the pages of the exam; the exam was originally 24 pages long. So instead of making us do those problems, he put them up on the board and told us that we could do them for extra credit or we could exchange them for problems that we thought we had done incorrectly on the 18 pages that we did have. I looked at most of the problems that were left out and I saw that I would have done very poorly on a few of those problems and I was very thankful that these pages had been left out. But there were a few problems on there that I knew extremely well and I did them and swapped them out for a few of the problems that I wasn't quite so certain on.

So I definitely got at least an 100 on my exam and hopefully even higher because of the extra credit. So instead of getting a 70 or 80 like I would have if we had to take the entire exam, I am going to get an A. It is wonderful. God is so good. He has a great sense of humor. I really appreciate his care for me and my life. :D Woohoo. I praise God for life, even when it is rough, he still makes his grace and glory known to me. I may not always understand His timing, but it is perfect. I can't argue with that. His plan for my life is so much better that I could ever imagine. I believe that, even when it is hard to see the reasons for troubles. What a wonderful savior is Jesus my Lord!

3 comments:

  1. You are balm to my soul; your testimony and that of my dear friends turns my eyes back to where they belong--on Jesus, the ever-faithful one. amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balm of Gilead-that was Esther's ESL lesson last week!
    Go IS amazing in that He cares for every detail of our lives!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?