Wednesday, April 11, 2007


I saw a picture on drudgereport of Niagara Falls and I decided to post it here. It reminded me of how small I am and how great God is. It is amazing when you think about how powerful God is and how he cares for us each day. It is also a wonder to ponder all the beautiful and majestic things around us. You know those things that take your breath away when you see them? Well, then I think about how God is even greater than that. It is impossible for my little brain to comprehend.

And when I searched for Niagara Falls on the web, this picture came up. I figured I would post it and give you all a good laugh. This man is appreciate the glory of God and is taking joy in the things around him that God has created. :) John Piper would be proud.

And one last comment about Niagara Falls for my family and Hayley (because they were the lasts ones to go to the Falls with me), the speed walker that passed us. Heh. I just remembered him today and it made me laugh.

2 comments:

  1. :>) I love Niagara Falls! I love you! I hope we are awed by the Grand Canyon in the same way. I am praying for you, as always. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was Jared in the picture... hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?