Wednesday, March 14, 2007

This is what I have been working on for the past six hours.
It was assigned Monday.
It is due Friday in our presentation.
Crazy.

And yes, we had to come up with all the imformation inside this "house of quality" by doing testing and taking customer surveys. This is all the information compiled into one place and then you look and see which ones go together and assign rankings to them and such. It doesn't look like that much work. But it is! heh. Believe me. It is.

I have to talk about this part of our project in our presentation on Friday. WOOHOO!! It is the last presentation of the week and then I get to go home and do more work! haha. I will be so glad when this semester is over. I don't think I have ever done this much work (and especially not two days (or even the night before) a project is due). I just have no time. Like I planned to go to RUF tonight, but I went to this meeting with my team at five and when I next looked at the clock it was 8:30. Yeah. No RUF tonight. I came back to the Howards and ate food and went to work on the powerpoint to go along with this. I love engineering still! It is really great stuff.

My favorite class so far is fluids.
I have to get some sleep. I'll blog about this later.
Good night, blogging world.

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?