Friday, March 24, 2006

Job 5: 7-9, 27

7 Yet man is born to trouble as surely as sparks fly upward.

8 "But if it were I, I would appeal to God; I would lay my cause before him.


9 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.

27 "We have examined this, and it is true! So hear it and apply it to yourself."


Blessed be the name of the Lord who does more than we could ask or expect. Why should you worry about what you will eat or wear or LIVE, God knows all of this! It is amazing to see the way God blesses His children, even when they don't deserve it. Why don't I trust him more? He provides again and again. I am just amazed that he loves me that much. I make have a house to stay at when I go to College Park. Mom told me this last night and I started to cry. Our God is so good. He cares so much. This encourages me greatly. Thank you Mr. Howard for making my month. What a huge blessing.
Please keep praying for all the details of college to fall into place. And thank God for his goodness and mercy. What a wonderful savior is Jesus my Lord. Wow.

Ephesians 3:14 - 21
14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Happy 6 months, dear girl! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?