Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sarah says I should update my blog, but I don't have anything to say. Sunday evening I played cards with my family. Monday I watched movies with Steffers. Tuesday I took Anna out to La Tolteca to celebrate her finishing drivers-ed and then Stef and I went shopping (only to find out that winter colors and me do NOT go well together). So yeah. That is about it. The most exciting part of my week was getting to exams back that I didn't think I had done well on and finding I had. I hate exams. Another reason I haven't written anything is our office is moving and I have been packing boxes all week. And it has been wonderful outside!!!

7 comments:

  1. amen! rockin weather....
    by the way...it's OK not to LIVE for updates....


    teeheehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Sarah just got told. I don't know... does she blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sarie, where's YOUR blog?
    huh? huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell, and no one can understand, I want so much more then they have planned.

    sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sigh. Great song.

    what is it felip? Oh on, where is papa!?! You have to take me to him felip. :) HAha.

    Great movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?