Monday, November 21, 2005

Magi and Zoo

So I walked around the zoo, after the magi concert, with the greatest soloist (at least I thought so). We were standing there looking at the weird jackrabbits - with short ears - sort of animal and we hear a man's voice over another zookeeper's (who is walking towards us) walkie talkie, "You know that really amazing soloist last night at the concert....? I think he is walking around the zoo. There is this guy in a suit that looks just like him. I didn't say anything to him because I was afraid it wasn't him." By this time the zookeeper was just about to pass us. And by this point we were laughing pretty hard. She calls back to the guy, "I think I found him. He heard everything you said and is laughing." And then another zookeeper calls over the walkie talkie and all three of them start saying how amazing Jared was last night. I just sat there and smiled. I am so proud of Jared. He's really a great guy.

11 comments:

  1. "A really great guy"? Is that all you can say? C'mon, you need some sappy lessons! : > ) Have a most wonderful day, special girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get teased by my family for being too sappy and I teased by my family for not being sappy enough. There is no balance. Grrr.
    It is a good thing I really like Jared because I seriously wouldn't take this constant abuse for anyone else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OF COURSE he is amazing:)....he is MY little brother!!

    ;-)

    ps...who cares about balance in sappiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I tease you about being too sappy. I am the queen of sap! I just look at you and smile. It's a happy smile or giggle, if you will, not a laughing at you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah it was sort of implided that you were the best ever. I always asume that everyone knows that. So of course if you are the best ever, Jared is cool too. Thus my statement that he is a really great guy. Haha.
    Let us never forget that Hannah is amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoorah for Hannah. (She has a cool name in the middle of her name)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?