Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I was complaining the June got slighted in the birthstone department because we have pearls and everyone else has some cool stone. Jared pointed out that June actually does have a birthstone and it is called Alexandrite. It changes colors for blue/green to purple/red in outdoor and indoor lighting. How cool is that!


I really don't like yellow gold all that much. But white gold and silver are cool. Simple stuff is the best and small stuff (like I think the stone in the second ring is too big). Haha, I am picky aren't I?

7 comments:

  1. :::sighh::::;

    rings are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE rings....and you have inspired me to post a few of my own tastes....



    ps....i love your stone! hotness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh. I really just grabbed the first two I saw when I searched for them because I was at work. I will have to find some I really like and post those. But I doubt I will have time today, so those will have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who wears size nine pants?



    that's right, Faith, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's really really cool, Faith! My birthstone is Topaz, and I feel slighted because it's basically yellowey-gold. Not a cool-o wool-o color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makenzee, I love topaz! I think it is one of the most beautiful stones, for one of the most beautiful months!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?