Saturday, August 06, 2005

well

It seems that other people have written about March of the Penguins so I will just say that I went to see it and it was good. If you have nothing to do, go see it some day. Heh. Hannah and I wanted Milkshakes afterwards and Jared said he would drive us anywhere... haha, anywhere happens to be two hardies and no further. So we went home without our milkshakes. He made up for it by taking us to breakfast at Golden Corral this morning. I have never eaten so much for breakfast before. It was crazy how much food was there. Then we just drove around trying to decide what to do. It was too hot to walk in the zoo. I guess we will have to save that for another day. But we did get code red icees and crash at my house to watch Mystic River. What a depressing movie. Depressing depressing movie. We can thank Noah for lending me that one. Haha. Now I am off to a bonfire that Rachel is having at the beach. What fun. I am running off some serious energy right now. I don't know where it is coming from. But hey, live it up while you are young. School is going to start soon and then no one will be around to do anything with. :)

Hey Hannah I have more than one chapstick. haha. Thanks for returning the "melon medley". haha. Love you too.

1 comment:

  1. I will be around, and we're going to have great times once school starts! Let's make fall the new summer!

    ReplyDelete