Thursday, August 11, 2005

Pink no more

Haha, I can only tolerate pink for so long. I am not sure it I like this template, but I don't feel like messing around with it anymore. Haha, so if you want to leave comments you may... I'll keep playing around with it when I have time.

I have this song running through my head... It is opinionated to be "ridiculously jolly". Haha, but I thoroughly enjoy it.

When Toad came home!!
The clever men at Oxford know all there is to be knowed,
But none of them know one half as much as intelligent Mister Toad.
As intelligent Mister Toad.


The animals sat in the ark and cried, their tears in torrents flowed.
Who was it said, "There's land ahead?" Encouraging Mister Toad.

The army all saluted as they marched along the road.
Was it the king or Kitchener? No, it was Mister Toad.

The queen and her ladies in waiting sat at the window and sewed.
She cried, "Look, who's that handsome man?"

They answered Mister Toad

1 comment:

  1. oh my good grief glory B ameriCA! I love THIS! toads are my dearest friends......template looks great! cya hannierose

    ReplyDelete