Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A photo that I knew some of you would enjoy...




Haha, I found this last night when I was looking through some of my old stuff. This is a photo of Ben and I after we had fixed the Taylors VCR (which was quite the experience--the play button didn't work and the Taylors had lost their remote and Hayley wanted to watch Charlie Chan. So, we took the record button off and sodered it on as the play button. It wasn't as easy as it sounds. It never is. Haha). Hayley wanted a picture and neither of us did, so this is how the photo turned out.

Also, look at my new wonder woman photo. ------>

Over there under links.... ----->

Oh and I want this coat... if anyone wants to pay $4500 for it. www.neimanmarcus.com Haha. Actually, I really wouldn't want anyone to waste the money on me. I would feel really guilty. So just admire the coat. WOW. Now think of all the things you could buy for $4500. WOW. Hardy Har.

No comments: