Thursday, November 26, 2020

Gnomes

This Christmas Aldi was selling these adorable little Gnomes. They didn't look too hard to reproduce so I bought two (the last two they had in the store) and brought them home to study them. The first one I made took about 2 hours, but I got it down to almost an hour by making several at a time. These are the first four that I made and I failed to take pictures of any of the other ones. 

We decided to name them after the dwarves from the Hobbit. 

Thorin Oakenshield and Dane Ironfoot - We are keeping these two per the boys' request

Balin, Dwalin, - To my sister

Fíli, Kíli, - To my sister-in-law

Dori, Nori, Ori - To my sister

Óin, Glóin, - To two different friends

Bifur, Bofur, - Not made yet

Bombur - To my mother-in-law

And here is a little tree that I made for a friend. It was a fun project, but it took entirely too long to make more of them. The fabrics are all from projects that I have made for her in the past (an apron and quilt). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?