Thursday, July 05, 2018

A doll cloak

I made this doll cloak for two of my nieces.  I never owned an American Girl doll, just this well-loved Cabbage Patch doll. His name is Dale.  A friend of my parents won him in a raffle before I was born and gave him to me. This was back in the day when they were worth lots of money.
 
My sister gave me my own labels this year.  How fun is that?!?  I have always wanted some. 
 
And here it is actually on the doll.  :)
 
I had grand plans of making several dresses and accessories, but I ran out of time.  The box sat in my room for over two months while I waited for time to make more things.  Finally I shipped it off with just the cloak.  I miss sewing.  I hope to do some more of it soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?