Monday, March 12, 2018

2018 - Book 10

Pages: 224
I read this book in two days. It is one of my favorites of the year so far. 

I know this is dated material (printed in 1968), but I couldn't help imagining:
1. The same situation in other "closed" countries today 
2. How being a "closed" country affects the people in their country. When I read reports or articles about different news events in other countries I should take into account their biases. We all think a certain way because of the environment that we are raised and live in. 
3. How have we taken advantage of the boarders being opened?
4. How little I trust God and doubt his provision and fail to seek his face. 

Books like this remind me of how big the church of Christ is and how much I still have to learn about faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?