Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Six things

1. It is cold, but we went outside, ran around, road bikes, and dug holes yesterday

2. I realized that UNC is still the national champion, but won't be come April. So, I pulled out my hat and am wearing it around. A hat does wonders for a messy head of hair. 

3. We are feeding a cat for a neighbor. It makes me never want to have a cat. The boys are asking for a dog. Maybe we'll compromise with some chickens.

4. The closet under the stairs is finished. I'll try to post pictures tomorrow. 

5. The original Mr. Baby is turning 5 this week. Bring out all the tissues. 

6. The boys and I found these slippers for $2 at Target on clearance. They've never seen the movies, but their aunt shows them the video "shorts" and they have fallen in love with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?