Monday, February 12, 2018

2018 Book 6

We are on a bit of a Nate the Great kick. Perhaps I should make pancakes to eat while we read them. 

I read enough of children's books to tally many many 1000s of pages, but they are short. Even if they have 50 pages, as in, Go, Dog Go, can you really count it as a page is it is only one word on each page?  

But I am starting to read longer books out loud. I still wouldn't count these in my book total as one a piece. But I think 5 or 6 of them might count. I won't post all the short readers that we go through. However, I'll credit myself a few here and there. 

Today we read three Nate the Greats and A Flat Stanley along with other various children's books. This afternoon we will probably read more. They are all set on the coffee table, lined up and waiting for me... 

Pages: 48, 62, 48, 65, 48. 
(Are all later Nate the Greats 48 pages?)
Total: 271 pages

2 comments:

  1. I was just telling Josh yesterday that it would have been cool if I had put a tick mark on the back of Isaac's favorite children's books each time I read one. I can easily say that I have read some of them 100 times (Go Dogs Go included), but it would be interesting to know what the number really was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an interesting idea. Yes, the number would be huge.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?