Thursday, November 16, 2017

Ugh! A juvenile mistake.

First, on a positive note. When a space heater is ugly and sticks out like a sore thumb...

White paint!! It makes everything look better. Don't worry. I'm putting another coat of paint on it later today. This is just primed. But even just primed it looks better. 

Did anyone notice my mistake in those pictures? Want to venture a guess? 

Here is another picture to help you out. 
Hint: I had two grey paint containers. They were supposed to be the same color...

I did what I was supposed to do and mixed the two together, but there was just a little too much to put in one bucket. So, I stupidly used the leftovers to cut in. And it wasn't mixed the same as the others and it stands out. So, I'll be repainting that today or tonight after ESL. Oh well. Lesson learned... Maybe.  

Jared tells me I should have poured the buckets back and forth a couple times and then it would have mixed them and it wouldn't have matter when I used the little bit, to cut in, that couldn't fit. Hmmmmm. So wise. I'll be doing that next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?