Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Sewing Room Progress


Guys, I've been living out of boxes in my fabric room for quite a while now. But look, it is coming together!!! It is starting to look way more cozy and inviting to sew in. I might actually get some projects knocked off the in-progress list. 

I spent a few hours today sorting fabric into bins by collections and types. There is still more to go through, but it is getting closer and I am happy. 

For a project I'm about to start. 

Additional 1930s fabrics. The rest are on the bookshelf on the right on bolts. 

What color should I paint my sewing room? Bright white? Yellow? We have done a bunch of blue and some green in the house already. I'm not sure what color to paint in here, but these tan walls desperately need updating and cheering up. What is a good sewing room color? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?