Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Happy Birthday, Warbie!

Warbs turned 3! We love you, little buddy. You are the cuddliest of kids. You ask me, "what can I help you with, mom?" several times a day. And you are so full of energy and fun. I am so thankful to be your mom. 

I pray that God uses your joyful, serving heart for big things in His kingdom! Always trust him. He knows best and he loves you more than I do. He will never let you down. I pray you love him with all your heart, soul, and mind! 

We've been partying all weekend. Yesterday we got to visit some friends that have chickens and goats and help them make applesauce. They also had this cool rocking horse and hat. :) The boys loved all the animals. Loved them. 

Saturday just Warbie and i went to run errands. It was fun to hang out with just him. I was planning on going by myself and having alone time, but how could I resist when this little face begged to come alone?!? I can be alone when I am old. And I will miss having him as my shadow. 
He adores Lowly Worm. Seeing him in person is super exciting. We also went and picked out fabric for pillowcases for his bed. I'll post those later this week. It was my sewing project this weekend. Super quick and rewarding. 

Grandma and Granddad bought him a bike and he pretended not to like it. But he really does. 

He picked his clothes out. Those overalls are his favorite article of clothing right now. 

Pops and GC gave him a duplo dump truck and excavator. He had been playing with it for 2 straight hours this morning. Not only is it fun to put together, he also can play with it afterwards. It is a great toy. We love those toys that are duel purpose (following instructions, building, fine motor skills, and imagination and play). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?