Thursday, October 05, 2017

Books! Books! Books!

Guess where we went today? 

I promised them once they got well we would go to the library and watch construction on Main Street. But guess what, they weren't working on Main Street. We walked one block over and three blocks down and no one was doing anything. So we looked at all the exposed pipes and machines that were there. Not quite as exciting, but still okay. 

But then we found his happening on a side street on the way home.  And the boys made me park the car for 30 minutes to watch them dig and measure a hole. 

Fifth day hair. 
I've finally learned to love my hair. 

And then we got home and the baby had a fever (I am guessing from his shots last week). Poor kid. 

But between new books and the old farm (mine as a child) and digging another hole outside, the boys have been well occupied. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?