Tuesday, May 02, 2017

No bananas (and weakness)

**Sing**
Yes, we have no bananas!! 
We have no bananas today. 
**end singing**

Ps. Those are organic bananas at the right of the picture. 

This is the problem getting to the grocery store early (8:30ish), things aren't stocked. If we come later they are stocked, but there are more people and more of a chance the boys will bang one of their little carts into those people. 

We fluctuate between the two options because I can't decide which is worse. I love shopping when the store is empty. It is more peaceful. The boys are happier earlier (i.e.  Not close to lunch and quiet time). They obey better. But food isn't stocked... 

I don't have an answer. 

James is just happy to go grocery shopping or do anything. He's pretty much the most jolly baby. We should have named him Mark Taply (from Martin Cuzzlewit). 

Postings will probably be pretty random this week. I'm going on day 10 of little to no sleep. I've had this annoying cough for the past 10 days. It gets worse when I lie down. I wake up in the middle of the night several times coughing and can't breath. It is weird. Jared insisted that I call the doctor this week, but they can't see me until Thursday. 

Anyhow, my brain isn't working well on so little sleep. But you know what I'm learning? In my weakness God is strong. Weakness makes me depend on Him all the more. With a exhausting third pregnancy, a new baby, mono, and now this weird cough, He is strong. God gives strength to do what He has called you to do. And seeing your weakness is a good thing. It quenches my pride. It makes me pray more, for myself and others. To Him be all the glory. 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?