Wednesday, May 31, 2017

5 Things

1. Hey hey, floors! You make me happy. It is wonderful when a project turns out as good as you had hoped. 

Oh, and hello pile of boxes that I'm planning on making into things for the boys. So far there are two mailboxes, a house, and a trash truck. 

2. Granddad came over last week and helped the boys install moulding in the last two rooms. Thanks so much! Now I can start unpacking the sewing room and finish the guest room. I am thankful the boys get to spend so much time with my Dad and learn things from him. It is fun to watch them "work". 

Jared hung up most of the pictures this weekend. Yay, for more boxes out of my schoolroom. 

3. Last week at ESL a storm started when we did. It was gorgeous and impressive and reminder of how awesome (and terrifying) God is. 

4. I haven't taken any pictures this week or cooked impressive meals or sewed anything. But I am reading a book and catching up on Bible reading. I'm still trying to finish the whole Bible in 6 months (which means I have 30 days), but I've fallen woefully behind with the move and being sick (I've been sleeping in instead of getting up early before the boys). However, after over a month of coughing fits, I think a nurse friend has figured out my problem and I've slept through the night three nights this week and have gotten up early every day this week. πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ Loving my quiet time and tea in the morning. 

5. Looking at school curriculum is OVERWHELMING!! More on that another time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?