Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Growing up and other random thoughts

I updated this post because one of my friends sent me this comparison photo. 
The top picture is baby Warnie. 
The bottom is baby James. 

I think it is time to put the baby chair away. 

The funny thing is that James is happy sitting like that. The other two would get angry. But he slides out and then plays with his toys while hanging out of his chair. 

2. The weather has been a bit warm. The boys played in the sprinkler yesterday. James sat with me on the porch. 

3. I fixed a wobbly kitchen chair. The legs needed to be glued and then screwed back together. There was also a rung missing. I cut a new piece and glued it in place. 

4. The guest room is almost unpacked. The boys and I worked on that for a few hours today. 

5. There are so many things I want to paint. I just need to pick something and start. 


6. I made another strawberry pie last night because strawberry pie is my favorite. And if you haven't made the ATK strawberry pie recipe yet, go do it! And cut the sugar down to 1/2 a cup. It really brings out the strawberry flavor! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?