Friday, April 07, 2017

5 Things

1. The boys got a haircut. Jared does a great job keeping them from looking too shaggy. I have been banned from cutting their hair, but to be fair, I only had one try when Martin was a baby. 

2. The box with my igrace CDs (and the unsweetened baking chocolate) was found!!! 🙌🏼 🙌🏼 It is just too much work to uoload then to a computer and put them on an iPod. Who has time for that? 
Last time I updated my iPod: 
Summer 2008. 

Yep. Do you think I could hook a Walkman CD player to a jambox? 😂
3. Warren tore up two books during quiet time.  if you follow me on Instagram, you also saw that he tore up the flowers on the kitchen table. It's been one of those weeks. 


4. But UNC won the national championship on Monday.  So, we (mostly me) are pretty happy about that around here. It was an ugly, not enjoyable game to watch. I might have enjoyed the game they lost in the national championship last year (at least until the end). It was prettier. 

5. Did I mention I found my igrace CDs? And my Judy Roger CDs? And my Rain for Roots CDs? They are getting lots of play time!! My sister just told me that you can buy fighter verses in cd... That might be added into the rotation soon. 

Real 5. I made cowboy cookies today for a friend's birthday party. 

Meal plan:
Monday: Burger, fruit, salad
Tuesday: enchiladas 
Wednesday: Smothered Chicken, salads
Thursday: Scrimp Etoufee
Friday: leftovers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?