Friday, March 03, 2017

Closet under the stairs

One reason that influenced my move is that their was a closet under the stairs.  It is smaller and not as short, but I was pretty sure that it was empty behind the wall and that there was extra space just waiting to be used. Until today it was just a theory. :) It is now confirmed. 

This wall is going to come down and I'll refinish the empty part under the stairs to have a new play closet. Im pretty exciting to try my hand out at drywall and finishing. :) I'm having trouble finding storage for the boys' toys at the new house. They just don't fit on shelves well. Now I just have to convince Jared to bump this higher on the to-do list. 

And this is what my sink looked like yesterday while I was prepping food for ESL. Last night's lesson was on food again. :) I miss my deep sink and well laid out counter space. I am having trouble working efficiently in this kitchen still. But I also haven't come up with a good solution yet, so no kitchen projects until I am certain! 


We all caught a 48 hour bug this week that knocked us off our feet. It hurt to walk and climbing the stairs zapped all our energy. We've done lots of sleeping and reading. Maybe we'll have some exciting new projects in a month or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?