Friday, January 13, 2017

Quiet time!!! Love love love.

Can I just say how much I am loving my 45 minutes of quiet time every day?!? This is one of the best ideas I have ever had. We all are better for it. 

The scheduled meals and snack time are also wonderful. It simplifies everything. 

I'm not completely bound to it, but I follow the structure. For example. Today the kids woke up an hour and a half earlier than normal. I bumped lunch to ten, quiet time to noon (and boy, did they need it), and snack to one. We'll probably eat dinner early too. 

Usually I spent most of quiet time with him. He's so snuggly and jolly. How can I resist? 

Also, he is growing way too fast. How can he already sit on my hip? We are like twins with our bald spots. :) Well, his whole head is bald, I just lose hair in the temples. Got to love that post baby hair loss. Jared keeps reminding me that it comes back. You can see it is already coming back in in short wispy pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?