Friday, December 30, 2016

Sock Organization

Someone suggested that I give the boys shoe boxes to decorate and we could store their socks in those (Thanks, Kelly!). I love that idea and when their socks get bigger and I have to move them to a larger drawer, I will be doing that (and probably be blogging about it in a few years). I'll have to save a few shoe boxes. 

I did find these extra plastic bins I bought to organize our craft supplies. They fit in the drawer perfectly. And I was able to get all their socks in them. So for now, this is our solution. It is going to be so much easier to find the right socks. 

I wish I had remembered to take a before picture. Just imagine the drawer full of socks and no bins. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?