Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas from all of us! 

All my siblings are in town. We've stayed up late three nights in a row. It's been fun, but exhausting. Today we crashed and all took naps - some short (me) and some long (boys).  

The boys received some great new books, all sorts of creative toys (including a stuffed chicken), Coast Guard action figures and a helicopter, their own custom made plates from my sister, fancy new pajamas, and Legos. 

I'm thinking up so new ways to organize and store toys so that they get pulled out in groups and only one group at a time. Once I figure that out I'm sure you'll hear about it. Meanwhile, feel free to throw suggestions my way. 

I'm going to go enjoy my readers edition Bible!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when you figure out the toy-storage dilemma. It looks like an explosion happened here with all the Christmas toys we brought home. I'm going to have to put some away to maintain some kind of organization.

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?