Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Warnie Turns Two

Yesterday, we celebrated this guy's birthday with a trip to the beach (our first of the year) and a stop by our favorite playground. 

Hello, ocean. You're not so bad when it is cooler and there are no people. :) What a lovely day. 

The baby didn't like nursing on the windy Boardwalk. He was probably sad he couldn't have popcorn. 

What a beautiful time of year. Fall is definitely my favorite time of year. 

It was wonderful to have Jared off work for the day. It is so much easier to take the boys places with an extra set of hands, especially these days since I am so exhausted. I told Jared that by lunchtime, most days, I feel like I've been played 55 minutes of a soccer game and there are 5 minutes left. You are sore and tired and just want to give up, but you also want to win. So you keep going. I just have to push through the last 5 minutes (afternoon) and then I'll win the game (get to go to bed). :) 

Happy Birthday, Warnie. We are glad we have you. We celebrated over the weekend with our families, but I forgot to take pictures. Everyone had a great time. And Warren loves all his new presents. They are especially useful in distracting the boys while I rest. We are so loved by our family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?