Thursday, November 24, 2016

Table over the stairs

This is my sewing table. I love it!! Jared built it so I could lay quilting pieces out on it and other sewing projects, but I mostly use it to quilt now. Standing up and quilting is so much easier. :)

Jared built it a few years ago for me. It is right over the stairs. This space wasn't being used. It was just wasted space. I love finding areas in our house that aren't being used and can be put to use. This is one of my favorites. 

We usually only clean the attic space when Michelle comes to visit. :) It is a bit of a disaster up here right now.  Fabric has a way of multiplying and spreading out all over the place. Also, we store the Christmas gifts up here. Come January, this area will be so much more neat. 

*Thread rack - came from a church yard sale
*Little shelf that holds my big threads - Jared made in high school shop class
*Table - made by Jared

1 comment:

  1. I love your room! I have a craft room, but it doesn't have the character of your attic space.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?