Friday, November 11, 2016

Overall Fix

I love overalls on little kids. I have them in almost every size from 12 months to 3T. In the smaller sizes I have them in various colors and fabrics (Jean and corduroy). 

Most of our pairs are either hand-me-downs or purchased second-hand. The overalls have plenty of life in them except for one problem, the snaps are worn out and pop open a lot. 

Problem solved. For about 20 cents I fixed each pair by adding extra snaps with my new snap tool.  I love how the red snaps turned out on this pair!!

These overalls aren't going to be busting open anytime soon. 

I skip closing the metal snaps when I use them. Otherwise, that would be way too many snaps to close each time I change a diaper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?