Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Cookies and Christmas presents

It is a Shelton tradition to make and eat gingerbread cookies. It is one that I haven't picked up. The taste is okay. It is so much work to make and decorate them. This is only the third year (out of 8) that I have made a batch. 

I know Jared loves them. 

I thought the boys would enjoy icing them. 

And enjoy eating them. 

And I needed a dessert for ESL. 

I've been doing a lot of sewing recently, but they are all Christmas gifts. So, no craft Friday posts until I give them away.  I've finished 5/7 projects so far. The two biggest are about half finished. I have three other projects that I might work on if I have time. 

And I have finished all my Christmas shopping and started wrapping gifts!!! So exciting and less stressful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?