Tuesday, September 20, 2016

In Two Hours...

...I will be more pregnant then I ever had been before. Granted this baby has another 6 days to show up before he is truly late, but it sure would be nice if he'd follow his brothers' trends and be a bit early. 

Also, I am looking forward to waking up to feed a baby instead of just waking up and being wide awake for no good reason.  This morning I woke up at 4:11am and couldn't get back to sleep. Last night I was up from 1:30-3:15am reading because I was wide awake. Usually when this happens, I have a hundred things running through my brain, which keep me awake. This is different. It is as if someone turned on an on switch in my brain and it starts going, "I'm awake. I'm awake. I'm awake."
It is weird. 

In other news, I finished the front and back of the quilt I am working on. It is all ready to quilt.  Here is an in-progress shot of the front from a week or two ago. 

I don't know if I will be able to quilt it while pregnant. I usually stand up to quilt big projects (this one ended up bigger than I expected), but the baby isn't going to allow that. So, it might have to wait several weeks until after baby comes. It is basted together and waiting in my sewing room. Maybe I can come up with a comfortable way to quilt it... I'll keep you posted. 

I am very pleased with the progress because when I started two weeks ago I didn't think I would even finish the front. I'm glad I didn't wait until after the baby came to start it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?