Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Tamales (and menu for the week)

Look! I am trying a new ATK recipe. I rolled all my tamales for dinner tonight. It is clear why people cheat and make tamales pie. Rolling these is so much work. It is probably easier with the dried corn husks, but we ate corn last night and I couldn't resist using the green husks. 

I'll be serving these with homemade pico de gallo and guac. 

Menu for the week
Monday - Grilled Peach and JalapeƱo Chiken thighs, spinach salad, watermelon, and corn. 
Tuesday - Tamales, guac, pico, watermelon. 
Wednesday - Grilled Kelbasa, onions and peppers, corn, spinach salad. 
Thursday - Tacos
Friday - Homemade Pizza and watermelon
Saturday - Pancakes and Eggs
Sunday - Brown Butter Fish, potatoes, and green beans. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?