Sunday, July 24, 2016

Silence

Sorry I haven't posted much. 

It was VBS week. I co-taught the first and second graders. They have a lot of energy. :) It was over 90 degrees each day and snack and games were outside. I skipped those some of the days. :) 

You know it is going to be a long week when on Tuesday you are cooking dinner and panic and suddenly think "oh no, I need to turn on the radio. I am missing my favorite Friday show (Sci Fri - Science Friday)!!" And then you realize that it is just Tuesday and no where close to Friday. 

My sister was visiting from North Carolina and my sister-in-law was visiting from Wyoming with their husbands and kids. So, we were trying to squeeze in visits to everyone (and various combinations of cousins) before they all left. That added up to some late late nights. But lots of fun. 

And my sisters threw me a baby shower on Monday, which was lovely.  More on that later. It included lots of good food and Legos. Martin had a blast. 

So, I'll be back to blogging in a few days when I recover from all of that. And then in August I have jury duty... I hope to read lots of books while I wait around at jury duty. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?