Saturday, July 09, 2016

Cars

While this one was napping yesterday Martin started asking me how everything works. 

It started off like this: "why gas burns under our hood? I want you to teach me how a car works." 

Seriously? What thee year old asks these kind of questions? Boy, am I glad I am an engineer. I am way more fit to answer these type of questions than playing dress up. :) 

So, I pulled out a book that explains how various things work and we sat and looked at it for almost an hour. We learned about most of the parts of the human body and many different vehicles. 

Last week the boys were sick. Thankfully, I had ordered a new toy for them. Popsicle sticks, clothes pins, and binder clips! We had a blast putting together shapes and structures. I am sure you will see more of these in the future. So much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?