Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Peach Pie and Whipped Cream

It is an ATK recipe. Look how it stays together. They drain the peaches and only use some of the juice to help it not be watery. That makes so much sense. I cut out some of the lemon juice because I find some of their recipes to be too lemony (I am looking at you blueberry pie). 

Look at this fun bowl one of my friends gave me for my birthday!! Isn't it great? It goes well with my vintage Pyrex pie plate. I love it. 

I made this pie to go to a friend's house tonight for dinner, but the second child has come down with a mysterious fever.  It is the only symptom and then it is gone in 24-48 hours. I don't know if it is better to be staggered or both be sick at the same time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?