Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Happy Birthday to me!!

This is my happy early morning baby! Notice my braids coming out after I have slept on them all night. Good thing Jared has trained me to enjoy waking up by 6am because his children take after him. I used to be such a night owl until I married him. 

Today I turned 30 and started the third trimester of baby number three. I had three visitors and have eaten three cookies. :) Three is one of my favorite numbers. I have high hopes for my thirties, especially 33. 

Yesterday, my sweet friend Caitlin (www.morningjoy.co -- she actually does reviews of all the books she reads through the year -- which reminds me, I just finished my fifth book in June and I need to update my book list) made me these chocolate cookies with buckeye balls on top (I was trying to decide what kind of cake or cookies to make for my birthday, so these were especially exciting because I didn't have to make anything!!).  Chocolate peanut butter is one of my favorite combinations. They are amazing. I want to stuff my face with them, but they are so rich that I ends up only eating two yesterday and three today. And she came with a new book, which is always welcome around my house. 

My sister and her sweet little family brought me chick-fil-a breakfast and played with the boys for two hours. I was wonderful to see some of my family on my actual birthday. The rest of them live far away or are on vacation. 

And another dear sweet friend of mine brought me a balloon!! Which might not sound like a big deal, but I was thinking of buying myself one to celebrate. So, it was a huge surprise. :) 

My family sent me a gift, that was supposed to arrive today, but it is pouring down rain today and our mailman is funny about delivering anything in the rain. He sometimes just takes those days off. So, I am guessing it will come tomorrow. How exciting! 

Also, I made myself brown sugar salmon for dinner. :) It was delicious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?