Friday, June 10, 2016

Guitar Strap

I had originally tied a ribbon around the "guitar" because I didn't think it would last.  After, several months of this being a favorite "toy" I decided it was time for an upgrade. Seriously, who would imagine that the bottom of the refrigerator would be fought over! It is played almost every night when we sing hymns after the Bible story.  


My mother-in-law let me borrow her snap tool (and I invested in over 2000 snaps to fix my diapers). So, I have been looking for ways to use them. I quickly sewed this strap from my most boyish fabric.  It is adjustable so that it can fit both boys as they grow.  It also comes apart in the middle as a safety feature.  

They both love it! Oh, the simple things of life. These two constantly remind me to enjoy every little thing. God has richly blessed us with many things that we take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?