Wednesday, April 27, 2016

House divided

I am a huge UNC fan!! They are normally really great at basketball and okay at football. Speaking of which, this year in basketball was such an amazing year. I didn't expect them to win the ACC championship and I thought for sure they would be the first #1 seed eliminated. They proved me wrong and it was such a fun year to watch. 

Jared is a huge Georgia fan. They normally stink at basketball, but are great at football. 

Our teams rarely play each other in either sport, which means we can cheer for the other person's favorite team. However, this year, for the first time in 45 years, they will play in football. It is the first game of the season. I've polled the members of our household and our votes are in:

I am way outnumbered! 

That is really a lot of red...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on another boy-child! I love babies and I love your babies and I CAN NOT WAIT TO BE HOME and around family again.



    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?