Half an hour later, after you have troubleshooted everything twice and reloaded your machine multiple times, it finally started working and you have no idea why...or what was wrong... Or how to solve it if it happens again.
While I had my machine apart I decided to remove all the lint and oil it. And then since I had the oil and other tools out, I took apart and oiled my quilting machine. I hope both machines are happy now.
It was probably all the sewing I did this weekend that did them in.
Update: I found one other quilt I was in the middle of. So, I have two quilts worth of blocks to finish and quilt.