Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy 2016!

Happy New Year!

The boys are still playing more with the boxes and ribbons instead of all their new toys. Children don't need much. I am glad they are easily amused and enjoy each other's company. 


We are thankful for another year. We were able to see a lot of our families, we spent time with friends, We were able to serve at church, we ate good food, and went on a few fun day trips.  I keep typing things like, "it was a good year" or "God was so good to us". But I know that it would be a "good" year and God would still be good even if things didn't go the way I planned or wanted. I am thankful for small opportunities to depend on God more each year. I am thankful that I can always depend on Him and that he is faithful even in the small things. 

I wonder what 2016 will hold for us? I have always liked odd year years better, for no other reason then that they are odd numbers. I have liked odds numbers since I was a small child. There is something more interesting about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?