Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Rainy Day Fun

I covered the boys' lamp with some fun ikea fabric. 


In used to look like this. It had a bunch of yellow stains on it. I am not sure where they came from. 

We collected all the trash, which you can see in that photo sitting by the back door waiting to go outside. 

I made grape jelly out of some purple grape juice that I had bought, but realized it was a terrible idea to let the boys drink. It leaks everywhere and stains everything. We only drink juice when we are sick (and I usually make their cups 2/3rds water). Recently, after they found out that Jared eats pb&js, they both have decided it is their favorite food. So, hopefully this jelly sets and I can use it for there lunches.  


1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with the lamp and I'm impressed that you made your own jelly! I was just reading a recipe for jelly the other day but I'm going to wait until I have some fresh berries. Didn't know you could make it from grape juice! -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?