Wednesday, December 09, 2015

End of semester cleaning

During the semesters I let things pile up. This picture was taken after some decluttering had already happened, but you get the picture. You never know when you will need something. If I move it I usually forget where I put it. So, I just leave it for 16 weeks. I have done this since college. 

At the end of each semester it feels great to throw away all those papers that have been collecting and shelf the books. 

That makes me happy. 

Ps. It has so been two weeks since I cleaned my house due to a really busy week last week and illness. It really needed it. We have spent most of today cleaning (or taking books off the shelf...if you are the boy who knows better...but he has cleaned up every mess whe has made today). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?