Monday, November 16, 2015

Dinner, a hotel, and a movie

Jared and I had a weekend away thanks to some dear friends giving us a gift card to a local hotel. The weather was amazing! We spent much of it walking outside in little shops and along the beach. It was just gorgeous outside! 

We went to one of our favorite restaurants and played cards while we waited for our food. Jared beat me in rummy twice!! 

I love that their plates don't match. Last time we went they gave Jared a Christmas plate. 

And we also did a puzzle and started on our Christmas shopping. It was so relaxing and wonderful. Thanks to my parents for watching the boys. 

On the way back home redbox sent me a free movie code, so we finished off the   weekend by watching the new Sherlock film with Ian McKellon. It was a decent Sherlock movie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?