Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Random ramblings

I love days where we have nothing to do (nothing can include grocery shopping and cleaning). I guess I mean days where we don't have to see anyone or be anywhere at a certain time. If you had asked me several years ago if I enjoyed just hanging out at my house, the answer would have been, "no!" During college I loved going places and doing things. Not now. Give me a sewing project or a good book or a favorite recipe! However, on the other hand, too many day without people and I get antsy. But too many days with people and I am worn out. I am split, but not evenly. Maybe 70% introverted and 30% extroverted or maybe 80/20.  I feel like so much of my life doesn't fall evenly into a category. Does anyone? Or are we all odd mixes of a bit of this and that? 

Moving on. I am so thankful when we can have the windows open!

Martin is "cooking". As long as the food stays in the containers and he puts everything back I don't have a problem with that. 

We woke up early this morning, went to the grocery store, put away all the groceries, made chili, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, made a lasagna as a meal for someone, vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, and put away clothes so far. 

Still to do:
Make bread dough
Work on my newest quilt 
Go outside and play
Cook dinner 
Grade labs (that is probably overly ambitious).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?