Thursday, September 17, 2015

Busy week

I can't believe it is Thursday. This week has flown by. My sister had her baby (we probably won't meet him until November, but much of Monday and Tuesday was spent waiting for info and pictures about him - so exciting!!!), we spent almost 3 hours at the zoo/park, We went grocery shopping, we babysat 3 of my friend's kids for a few hours, I taught my first lab, Jared traveled for work for two days, we went to SAMs club, we printed off lots of things for ESL, we visited the cranes and excavators, I worked on some things for my other sister's baby shower, we cleaned the house...

The baby chewed on corn cobs and happily carried them around the house. I haven't even stopped to take any photos this week. This was from last weekend. Hopefully, next week will be a bit slower. And I am so thankful the weather is starting, just a bit, to cool down. Fall is my favorite season. 

What is your favorite season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?