Monday, August 24, 2015

Take time to watch construction

We had a great weekend helping with and attending a wedding of a dear childhood friend!! It was gorgeous. She was lovely.  The weather was amazing! Praise God! 

On to this week now...I have two or three things on my calendar each day this week. Bleh. And I have a few other things  such as grocery shopping and filling out my employee information at school that need to be squeezed in. Oh, this year to work at the college I have to be fingerprinted. Ha. That should be fun. I have never done that before. 

In the midst of errands and craziness this morning we stopped to visit our favorite construction site. I never want to be too busy to enjoy the little things in life. God has given me such an amazing life and I want to live it to the fullest. 

I have been thinking a lot about a challenge that was given by one of our missionaries. He said, "God gives great energy to those who work for his kingdom." So far, I have to agree with that. My kids have been sick off and on for the last month or so (aka not sleeping well at night) and yet I have not felt exhausted in the midst of all these ESL preparations. I should be. I am not sure where I am going with that and I don't have time to hash it out right now. I guess what I would say would be, don't be afraid to take risks for God's kingdom. If you feel called to do something he will provide. He is more than enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?